mardi 25 octobre 2011

Top 10 tablet problems that need a fix, fast (photos)


by Jack Wallen  |  October 24, 2011, 6:29am PDT  |  Image 1 of 10

I really want to love my Android Motorola Xoom. I'd like to be able to say I use it all the time, but in reality its use is mainly confined to my bed where a laptop would be too heavy and hot. So what is it about tablets that stops more people buying and using them? I think it's down to a number of shortcomings that are having a serious impact on adoption.
1. Better integration with PCs
Better integration in this context means better docking stations that would allow users to use their tablets more easily with existing peripherals. To be fully effective, these docking stations need to be capable of accommodating the usual collection of hardware, including keyboards, mice, speakers and external drives.

 http://www.techrepublic.com/photos/top-10-tablet-problems-that-need-a-fix-fast-photos/6319457?tag=nl.e106

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire